What do you think..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry abbey i will tell Mrs.MacNamee about these meanies!
Tsk tsk, ratting on us?

Abbey hasn't shown proof that she drew this.

As well I have seen this somewhere on Gaia with the original artist's name.

This is clearly art theft and a bunch of you TTers are dumb enough to try and get away with it.

Haha.

Oh wow, I just proved it, you are a thief.

1. It would have taken you faster to get it.

2. The user would still be shown online for a few minutes after they've logged off.

3. You would have been logged in, therefore, you have clearly stolen this artwork.

Haha.

2. The user would still be shown online for a few minutes after they've logged off.

3. You would have been logged in, therefore, you have clearly stolen this artwork.
Not true.

You can change your account to say that you're offline all the time, even when you're on.

Not true.You can change your account to say that you're offline all the time, even when you're on.
Yes, however this user has not logged in except for earlier today.

Therefore Abbey stole this art.

Abbey, I have also reported this for art theft, Learn from this and learn how to draw your own pictures, same goes to every other tamatalker who thinks stealing others art is cool.

Haha, you're having someone close this because we totally called you out on art theft.

If you want to prove you actually drew that picture, post in "your" minithread on the account that made the thread saying that you're miraclehammer from TamaTalk.

fine. think that way. I will forget about anyway. There is more things important in life than arguing with a meanie. Like, DANG IT! STUDING MY POEM! WHY????!!!!!!!!
We are not "Meanies" Little kid.

Grow up and realize art theft is a serious matter.

Why are you mad fruit_frappae? This had nothing to do with you, whatsoever. :\

And "studing" your poem? What?

Guys what you did was very rude to come to a topic and say someone stole an art. Even if they did. You could have just reported the topic and give your reason or PM the topic starter and give your reason why they should close this topic. Next time take my advice. It was not right to do what you just did.

P.S.: I'm not taking sides either.

.................................woah.......................................... that is REALLY good!

Guys what you did was very rude to come to a topic and say someone stole an art. Even if they did. You could have just reported the topic and give your reason or PM the topic starter and give your reason why they should close this topic. Next time take my advice. It was not right to do what you just did.

We have full fledged proof.

We are not being mean, we are stopping art theft.

Art theft should be taken seriously, understand that.

Haha.

Disregard this person, he is the person who has made my life heck. Same who made that Horrid Youtube video on me, he would criticize his mother's penman ship for all we know.

I find it to be pretty, it was done on Adobe right? You colored it with Adobe?

It's pretty obvious that they did steal it. :\

And taking credit for someone's hard work isn't right either.

In fact, I think it's worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back