What do you think..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:04 PM'] @meowbarkI might be able to, after I finish my current commisions n_n

-totally bogged down with requests-

@w@;;
I know that feeling, I over multitask and I have a Comic page to finish-Fanart to draw for some friends Magazine-And a comic for this site x_x

sorry! i didn't know! WHY WOULD YOU STEAL A PIECE OF ART THAT ISN'T YOURS????? ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I STUCK UP FOR YOU? AHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry! i didn't know! WHY WOULD YOU STEAL A PIECE OF ART THAT ISN'T YOURS????? ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I STUCK UP FOR YOU? AHHHHHHH!!!!!
As long as you noticed your mistake =D

I'll forgive you since Itachi is awesome.

As long as you noticed your mistake =D
I'll forgive you since Itachi is awesome.
thanks!but why would she WANT to steal art? it is meant to be enjoyed, not stolen!

Do you even realize what you people are doing?

You created FOUR WHOLE PAGES OF SPAM.

Please, if you want to chat, do it over pm- not on this topic.

Just report it and wait till a guide comes and closes it.

No need to keep posting.

:/

PEOPLE! She said she didnt steal it! If you think she did then dont post anything! You are just trying to cause problems! I think its very good if you did draw it! But people keep rude comments to you're self!

PEOPLE! She said she didnt steal it! If you think she did then dont post anything! You are just trying to cause problems! I think its very good if you did draw it! But people keep rude comments to you're self!
It has been proven, read more, the original creator came in and said it herself, do not stick up for her.

OK I think this topic can be laid to rest now... People, please remember it is not cool to swipe art from somebody else and claim it as your own... :| Flaming a person/topic also isn't something people like to see.

Let's let this topic sink now.

Admin

PS - relate dnote... Read through the topic at gaia... Do all gaians *REALLY* hate TT? *gasp*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back