What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
Tell me what you think. It a new book I am writing called Moonlit Wish. It's about well you can figure it out. Any way on with the story!

"Can we, daddy? Please?" The girl's soft lavender eyes shined. "Momo, are you sure your siblings agreed?" Her father wondered. Momo nodded, her black hair bouncing. "The preparations will take a while. The human children cannot find out what we are." Her dad said. "Fine." he sighed coming to the conclusion. Momo smiled, bowed, then ran out the room.

She ran down the hallway of her mansion. She got to her and her twin sisters room. "Mimi we are going!!!!" She yelled in her ear. Mimi rolled in her bed. "I don't care!" Mimi said back. "Come on Mimi. We are finally going to see grandma's side of the family!" Momo smiled and opened the curtains. "Momo! I swear you have no brain do you?" a man around twenty-three stood in the doorway. "Sorry Rai. I thought it was just me and Mimi." She smiled at her eldest brother.

"Anyway what happened now?" He asked, with his silver eyes glowing. "Oh nothing." Momo smiled. Rai stared at her but he knew there was no way of getting the truth out of his younger sister. "Fine. Momo get your rest. You don't want to miss tonights outing. Father will get mad if you do." Rai walked away. Momo nodded. After all she was tired from last nights "outing." She crawled into bed and closed her eyes.

Tell me what you think. It a new book I am writing called Moonlit Wish. It's about well you can figure it out. Any way on with the story!

"Can we, daddy? Please?" The girl's soft lavender eyes shined.

"Momo, are you sure your siblings agreed?" Her father wondered. Momo nodded, her black hair bouncing. "The preparations will take a while. The human children cannot find out what we are," her dad said. "Fine." He sighed, coming to the conclusion. Momo smiled, bowed, then ran out the room.

She ran down the hallway of her mansion. She got to her and her twin sisters room.

"Mimi, we are going!!" She yelled in her ear. Mimi rolled in her bed.

"I don't care!" Mimi said back.

"Come on Mimi. We are finally going to see grandma's side of the family!" Momo smiled and opened the curtains.

"Momo! I swear you have no brain, do you?" a man around twenty-three stood in the doorway.

"Sorry Rai. I thought it was just me and Mimi," she smiled at her eldest brother.

"Anyway what happened now?" he asked, with his silver eyes glowing.

"Oh, nothing," Momo smiled. Rai stared at her but he knew there was no way of getting the truth out of his younger sister.

"Fine. Momo, get your rest. You don't want to miss tonight's outing. Father will get mad if you do," Rai walked away. Momo nodded. After all she was tired from last night's "outing". She crawled into bed and closed her eyes.
I just corrected it, sorry. :)

I don't mean to sound... full of my self or something, but there were a few mistakes...

Otherwise, it was really good :mellow: I really liked it :)

Best Wishes

[[.x.. b a r k y ..x.]]

Latest posts

Back