What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
Ok,me and my dad are entering Amazon.com's Tales of Beedle and the Bard Ballad Writing Contest and you can win a trip to London and stuff. Well,you have to answer 1 of 3 questions in 100 words or less and I chose the one: "What sport would wizards play besides Quidditch?" and I thought of a tennis-like game where you can't let the ball touch anything. You'd have to get it through one of the hoops/rings/holes and use Depulso to get it back and forth. If it touched anything,it would explode in a big fireworks display and whoever had it before this,loses. Do you guys think it's a good idea? I just have to think of a name for it.

*If you steal this idea,I will know,and be extremely p*ssed off. DO NOT STEAL THIS IDEA*

sounds good. but that sounds a bit like quidditch. i'm not telling you to change anything, though. and don't worry, i won't steal copyrighted materials. the last thing i want id for you to get p*ssed off xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back