what do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
um yeh i put this because if one of them is coming out im gonna wait for it on christmas or if its not im getting v5

Last edited by a moderator:
well, v5.5 is out already right???

but it depends on where u r leaving too.

here in my country, v5 is the newest.

This is in the Wrong Place I am afaid, I shall get a Guide to move it to What's on Your Mind? or somewhere like that!

But I think it will be coming out in a few Months.

I heard the v5.5 is coming out in August, it's in the News and Anoucements sections or the Comments and Rumors, I'm pretty sure the News though.

B.T.W. Put your poll choices on different lines so that people can vote for the different choices.

<3~~Loola~~<3

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Here's something that will keep our heads up!

"In November 2008, Bandai will release the V6 tamagotchi. It is unclear whether it will keep the families, but it has said that the TV channels will be removed from the unit. Rumors are floating around that it will somewhat be like V4 and TamaSuku mixed together, with the ability to draw characters together. It has been said that V5.5 will be released in July 26, 2008. Bandai hinted at the ability to connect with previous versions, saying "it will be fun with all versions." This tamagotchi has been debated very highly by members of tamagotchi forums, with children sending e-mails to Bandai telling them what they want."

Hmm... interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back