What do you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I think some people think of me as helpful, most think of me as spontaneous :)

What about you?

Meh...I really don't know.

Probably an poetic, emotional girl who tries to help. xD

But truly, I have no idea. They could think of me as a serial killer, terrorist, or stalker for all I know.

[SIZE=13pt]Hard to say since everyone has their own opition on people! x3...[/SIZE]

But I guess people might think I'm a little immature for my age? Maybe more out spoken? Dx Not sure. lolol.

D: But I wonder...What DO people really think about me. XD

This is a fascinating question. It would be interesting to know how people view themselves and how others feel.

I know what I hope you guys think of me, but I can't begin to know what you actually do.

Well, if I combine both accounts, I think it's safe to say that everyone thinks I am teh win.

...YOU KNOW YOU KNOW YOU DO.

D8

Last edited by a moderator:
That I'm seriously confused. ;)

Just kidding. I guess most people don't pay much attention to me, they just read my posts and either go "This girl knows what she's talking about!" "Mmmmmm" or hopefully not.. "OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOO WRONG! I'm reporting her for being wrong. Yeppers."

;P

I believe that people on here hate my guts ;)
x33
Not counting meh ;D

Anyways, I don't know what people think of me. They can think whatever they want, and I don't give a hoot :D

Maybe the girl that speaks her mind then...?

I believe that people on here hate my guts ;)
x33
^ I certainly don't hate your guts! ;;D

I honestly can't tell what other people think of me. I'd probably have to force someone to tell me or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
...that I'm just...there?

Like..."Oh. It's her again." or "Blah. It's her." Nothing positive, though nothing negative. Just...there.

I would hope my friends think positive things.

And Icey, I don't hate your guts. <3

I don't know. All I know is that I'm 100% honest on here, even if it hurts someone. I speak my mind online but not in real life. I'm as nice as I can be though :p

Hmm. I'm not sure. I've always kind of wondered that. I guess, if anything, they just sort of think of me as some boring, random person who shows up in a topic every now and again. xP I don't really think I'm all that interesting :p

People here probably don't like me that much. :p

I don't care though, I'm just here to have fun. Even if no one likes me.

That, or they don't care. (Most likely xP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back