What do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan28

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I use soap,but if i feel lazy to wash my hands with soap i use Hand Sanitizer,so Both[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Soap if i'm at the sink. Hand santizer if i'm not near a sink. Simple.

Soap smells better too. Hand sanitizer smells like ar*e.

Soap.

Hand Sanitizer is actually BAD for you because of the antibacterialness. Because when our body has germs, our immune system adapts to it, making us immune to the germ But if we just kill it, our immune system will be weak, and if there's a virus, you'll be less protected.

^^ Exactly. Prepare for a rant.

[rant]Theres an advert on TV where a lady disenfects all of her childrens felt tip pens and such. It annoys the crap out me because taking in bacteria improves our immune systems and prepares it for future germ attacks. Sterilising everything is a bad idea except for in hospitals and other place that require a high standard of hygiene. With all the anti-bacerial sh!t used everywhere these days we are just in for a crap immune system where we will all get a little stray germ and our crappy immune systems won't be able to deal with it so it will kill everyone. Thats how the world will end. [/rant]

Soap.Hand Sanitizer is actually BAD for you because of the antibacterialness. Because when our body has germs, our immune system adapts to it, making us immune to the germ But if we just kill it, our immune system will be weak, and if there's a virus, you'll be less protected.
Oh crud.

Now I would change my vote to soap if I could. I hate germs D:< Ickyyy.

Soap.Soap.Soap.

I remember when I ate soap and mummy thought I was gonna die.

It was disgusting. Absolutely horendous.

Listen to Weiwei and Michelle. They're clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back