What do you want to be when your older!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't mind being an international women's cricket player for Australia! :p If I can't get to that level (I can't see why I won't, but anyway) I would like to be a HPE (Healt and Phisical Education) teacher at a school somewhere.

I wan't to be a badminton player! :D If not, something to do with animals! ^_^

I am determined to become a teacher. I feel that a teacher can really help children. Plus I love school and kids as well! And if I can touch a little aspect of a childs life they'll hold on to it forever and they will always remember that you were the one who taught them that. And I believe that is every teachers hope that one day while teaching in class at least one student will be touched and remember that Miss.So and so taught me this. Then they relies how important it was that they were in your class and how lucky they were to have a teacher like you. That is why I want to be a great and wonderful teacher!

im gonna be a new york state trooper in the swat team or a fire fighter girls have promition to do what boys do rite?yes rite!! :(

so thats what i wanna be + ill go to skl for just 2 yrs!! :(

i might go to the womans marine cour 1st cuz my dad + my papa who is in a better place now was in the mc and a state trooper.my papa saved a girl from getting killed...HOORAY!!1 :(

but then a week after that he was walking on the side walk and a 20 yr old was behind him and...these ppl ment to shoot n kill my papa but... :D they killed the 20 yr old 2 bulets in the back of her head my papa had to kill them by officer oders :(

i had to put that there im sorry if u think its offencive but i just wanted to put a short sad story with what i wanna be.

p.s. or i would be a nurse at st.judes children research hospital so i can help very ill kids and try to save a life!! :( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress as well, I do some stuff right now with it though. But if it doesn't work out, I want to be a stay at home mom, I've always wanted kids. (and that's pretty much what got me into tamagotchis)

(edit: I also have always wanted to be an author)

I was meant to be an Actress.

I am looking for an agency.

(& Im darn serious.)

It's my natural talent- there is nothing better for me

(out there!)

-Rachel♥

1 - Singer.

2 - Doctor.

3 - Animal Carer.

4 - Work at the check-out at Woolworths.

If none of the above, Selling really bad graphics.

WRESTLER

WRESTLER

WRESTLER

If the wrestling thing does'nt work out, I wanna be.....a.......... Teacher, maybe

WRESTLERWRESTLER

WRESTLER

If the wrestling thing does'nt work out, I wanna be.....a.......... Teacher, maybe
Lol, You could teach kids about wrestling. They'd have a much better understanding of it!

I wanna be a lotta things! I wanna be a teacher cause I am smart and I like education and science!

I also mainly want to be a impatient/horse vet who takes care of a animals who have to stay at the hospital cause I am a tree hugger and I love animals! Especially horses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back