What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would tottaly make my Christmas perfect is a really expensive camera and charger, like a real photographer's one.

I'm really into photography now, and I need a new camera seeing that mine broke and I've been using my cell.

Maybe Guitar Hero, but we'll see.

I'm surprised I haven't heard much mention of Tamagotchi for Christmas!! :nazotchi:

Things I'd like for Christmas:

*Tamagotchi-Both old(90's era) and new versions

*Tamagotchi Board Game-If I can ever FIND it!!

*Tamagotchi Party On-for my Wii

*Dewy's Adventure Wii...already bought it xD

*Dinkie Dinos-just arrived today(thanks Mothra!)

*Clothing

*Some DS games like Fish Tycoon, Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2

*Dancing With the Stars Wii game

*Beautiful hair clips to decorate my hair with(I'm growing it out a bit)

*Victoria's Secret Pajamas

*Planet Earth DVD set

*Some toys/intelligence boosting items for my parrots, and environmental enrichment items for my exotic animals

There are more things I want, but my Mom always asks for a LOT of ideas to chose from so she can surprise me out of the given options. hehe She gets a kick out of it, and I can usually come up with a lot of "stuff" I like. :lol:

*Dancing With the Stars Wii game
That Game sounds Fun. 8D, never knew they had a dancing with the stars game for the wii. Heck, never even knew they had a Dancing with the stars game for Anything. xD

For Christmas, I'd likely want to get,

• A PS2 (I had one, Long story short-My Cousin Broke it)
  • PS2 Games (Harvest moon, naruto, other stuff)
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo DS Games (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, etc)
  • A Drawing Tablet
  • Photoshop.
  • Copic Markers
  • Paper, for drawing. instead of the lame paper i use.
  • Clothes.
  • Shoes. (...That would Fit....Size 11-12)
  • Hair Dye.
  • Hair Extensions
  • Hannah Montana 2. Meet Miley Cyrus CD
  • Billy Ray Cyrus CD
  • Britney Spears' new CD
  • Manga
  • Ballet Slippers. (wtfudge. Don't ask. xD, they sound nice)
That Game Sounds Fun 8D

I am actually sitting here making my Christmas list for this year. I may be almost 19 but my entire family keeps asking for one. So I thought I would decorate it all nice with markers and stuff.

Here are some things I would like

*a gift card for PetSmart so I can buy my darling rats a bigger cage. The one I have my eye on is $170! yikes.

*a Tamagotchi V5 if it is out, but I dont know about that

*a new journal

*a xbox 360, but that wont be happening so my boyfriend and i will have to buy it ourselves

*family guy season 5

Planet Terror, Deathproof, 28 Weeks Later, Hot Rod

*socks! can never have too many.

a garbage can with a lid (to keep my darling rats out of :nazotchi: )

*a new digital camera mmm

*Sim City, Mario Party and some other games for the DS

*some nice smelly body lotions

that has taken me weeks to come up with. I used to want so much for Christmas and now I just want everyone to be together and all that corny stuff.

If money were no object (and pigs could fly) : :D

I would like to spend a snowy Christmas week in a winter vacation resort in a traditional "swiss chalet" with someone to cook and clean over Christmas and new year.

Then I could enjoy the snow, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St. Stephens Day without having to plan the food, prepare and cook the food, serve the food, buy & wrap all the presents, make sure all the family guests have everything they need... you get the picture :D

Realistically, (if I'm lucky) I am more likely to get a big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate and a new pair of socks :eek:

(I love chocolate and my socks have holes in the toes...) :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really mind what I want for Christmas.

My desires aren't very materialistic this year...

Just books, any surprises my friends and family may have for me, and if I am lucky a DS game or a Tamagotchi. :D

If I am allowed to go to my dear dear friend's house for Christmas, it will content me completely.

This year, to be honest I am more bothered about what I want to get for other people. :mametchi:

For one of my friends, I want to try and get him a black digital watch and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

For his sister I want to try and create a 3D model of an invented character.

As for the rest of my friends... I want to get them something too, but I still have to thing what.

I am sure one will be thrilled with a venus fly trap plant though. :D

And for my family, of course I will make them the anual calendar and Christmas card and good behaviour etc etc.

For CHRISTMAS, I want a Wii, an 80 GB hard drive, and my old girlfriend back. ._.

---Sorry Double Post---
THAT'S YOUR CATS ROOM?????!!!! o_O my cat doesn't even have a bed..........ANd your cat has A BIGGER ROOM???? ZOMG what is happening with the world?

P.S. I have more to add to my list but I am not gonna add it. But incase you wanna know...ipod or iphone, camcorder of my own, drumset, guitar
My cat has the hole house! :( :(

I really, really want a tamagotchi v4.5! That's really about all that I have on my wish list.

well i already have a wii,laptop,iphone,other cell phone, so i dont know oh and a regular computer i guese what i want for a gift (ANYTHING) MY FRIEND to live closer to me shes awesome :p

stuff i want:

guinea pig(i have a post to figer out a name for it)

mp3 player

a shirt i saw at old navy

ny gient earings

lots of toys for a guinea pig(if i get one)

webkinz

uggs

CHOCOLATE

:p :D :furawatchi:

I'd love to get a Famitama through ebay. (Older tamas would be wonderful, also.) And maybe a quiz-book for my N.A.L. tournaments, so I can study.

For my parents- I got my mom a princess-cut diamond bracelet, (stood in line sense 2 am waiting for Kohl’s to open so i an get that treasure on sale. :eek: ) And for my dad, I'm getting him a few GB of memory disks.

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back