What do you wear to sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
What do you wear to sleep? Matching PJ's? Anything Comfortable?

I wear anything comfortable really. I usually wear a Cami with some kind of sweat pants or shorts.

I only wear pajama pants xP

I can't stand shirts when I sleep. I get tangled or either feel constricted.

Some nights when it's really hot, I'll wear shorts instead of pants, but that's about all that changes.

I wear one of my over-sized swimming shirts that I get from my team a few times a year, and pajama pants. My pajama pants are always either plaid or hello kitty :chohimetchi:

What ever I want.

My Elmo PJ pants and whatever shirt is closest or that I'm wearing. I'm such a slob.

But I have this weird habit of taking my top off during my sleep that sometimes I wake up in PJ pants and my bra. Quite nice really.

In winter, my PJ's. In summer, my loose shirt(s) and shorts.

At the moment I only have one pair of winter PJ's, which are blue and white and yellow all over. It pretty much looks like the sky :3

In summer, or hot nights, I wear my loose Nova shirt, and when that one gets dirty, mummy's old shirt from when she was a kid. And some sort of shorts. If it's too hot, which it often is, I'll sleep in my undies.

Currently it's winter, so:

Flannel PJ pants

Singlet

Socks

Non-flannel PJ top.

And last night it was zero degrees so I wore leggings under my pants. xD

I wear my massive shirt that everyone drew all over at my birthday party hehe or my fluro orange shirt : D

And either shorts or track pants :) <3

I just wear loose clothes, a huge T-Shirt and shorts. I hate getting too warm, I can't sleep and I hate getting up and having to change because my clothes are too warm. -_-

LATE FALL/WINTER/EARLY SPRING:

Fuzzy night-dress with stretchy pj bants

SPRING/FALL:

Fuzzy night-dress OR tank-top and stretchy capris.

LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER:

Stretchy cotton night-dress

SUMMER:

Saton tank-top night-dress

LATE SUMMER/EARLY FALL:

Stretchy shorts and loose tank-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back