What does everyone think of converse?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like converse?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
For those who don't know what converse is, here's a link to a picture, you'll probably recognise them once you see them.

https://www.jackbrand.co.uk/images/converse1.gif

I just got a pair of navy blue ones, and I'm like in love with them! I was just wondering what people thought of them, everyone is wearing them at my school.

It's sort of weird, my mom used to wear them! They have been around forever......

Last edited by a moderator:
They're good. I got a pair of them, that I somehow lost, and never wore to school. I did manage to get them covered in dirt in the one week I wore them though. They made the heel of my foot look really skinny, and the front look very wide though.

I've had 3 pairs in a row... so yes, I like them. I also like how easy they are to destroy as they get older... hehe. They get to be so incredibly tattered.

They're pretty comfortable and yes, they have been around for ages. My only problem with them is that they're $40 and they wear out too quickly. They should be cheaper, like $20.

There o.k.

Like tama/pants I prefer Vans though.

I think they are more comftorble :D .

Oh' well it's my opinion.

-xMxBx

I like Converses, but the only converse I had was the tennis shoes version, I've never had those High-tops in your picture that you posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back