what does it do ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The love potion help your tama breed quicker.For example if you had a male sekitoritchi and a female paparatchi then you can use the love potionon one of them to make them love eachother straight away.You will know if it has worked or not because if it has they will kiss eachother.It only works if you use two V3 or two V2.You cant use the love potion with a V3 and a V2.

Hope this helps

chris92

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ok thanks i have one more question where do you get the love potion? thanks :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :ph34r: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :pochitchi: :)

To get the love potion, you need to enter a secret code.

Do this by going to the shop, so you can see the shopkeeper and press button A 3 times really quickly.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=42149 Click this link to get the 7 codes.

NOTE: If you have to many items friends, or to much food, you will not be able to make the shopkeeper look surprised. Delete some of your food, friends or items, and be able to enter the codes again.

Hope this helped,

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
To get the love potion, you need to enter a secret code.Do this by going to the shop, so you can see the shopkeeper and press button A 3 times really quickly.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=42149 Click this link to get the 7 codes.

NOTE: If you have to many items friends, or to much food, you will not be able to make the shopkeeper look surprised. Delete some of your food, friends or items, and be able to enter the codes again.

Hope this helped,

- Fooet
thanks but i have a v2

Oh, in that case, type

BCBACACA For the love potion.

- Fooet

the honey- love potion is to make ur tama fall in love. If u have an adult, then select the honey-love potion, the ur tama will drink it. quickly connect with an adult tama of the opposite gender, and they will fall in love. U can tell because if u select present, they will kiss. then when u go to the friends list, it will ahve 4 love hearts for that certain tama!! They r now lovers.

HOPE I HELPED! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back