What does it do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc-tama

Reaction score
what dows the luv potion do????? :unsure: i gave it to my meamitchi like a minute ago n its just standin there withn harts round it

n i enterd 2 iof the shop codes when my tama was a teen now its an adult n it wont let me type shop codes?!?!?!?! :unsure: :hitodetchi:

If you have another tamagotchi and they have both been adults for more than a day and are both opposite genders, then connect them and they will fall in love!

~Rey Mysterio~

what dows the luv potion do????? :furawatchi: i gave it to my meamitchi like a minute ago n its just standin there withn harts round it
n i enterd 2 iof the shop codes when my tama was a teen now its an adult n it wont let me type shop codes?!?!?!?! :gozarutchi: :p
If you have two adults of the opposite style/gender that are 72 hours into the breeding stage, give one a love potion and connect them and they will marry.

Why is it that Tamagotchi reality shows babies brought out into the world so easily? I know, the Tamagotchi gives pained looks, but it's not so easy in real life... I suppose younger children play with it.

As for the shop codes, your meal, snack and/or items lists must be full. Go to the ninth icon, choose present, choose food or item, choose a food or item and choose Trash and select yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back