What does the king give you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heracles

Reaction score
I went to visit the king and he gave me a ring. Nothing else happend. Does he give you anything else? :p

Yes, you just donated 5000 GP but your next step is to donate 12000. Alot of GP but you get a reward for it. After you get the souvenir you can donate 30000 GP. That is the last step.

You get two royal items/souvenirs! 1 item and 1 souvenir. I did all three and I got all three souvenirs BUT I did not get the item, the Royal Costume. It gives you a password for a game. But anyways, I really want my second reward.

Hope I helped!

Regards,

Pinefur

Um, hi. About the king, how do you get the password to the kind?

RIGHT when you donate 5000, 12000, or 30000 GP you will be given a password. write it down quickly then go to tamatown. click King and type in the password. The king will give you a password. punch it in on your v3 tama.

same with all 3.

When you have donated 5000, the king will give you a ring.

Visit him again when you have donated 12000 and receive a cape and a royal costume. When you have donated 30000 the king will give you a crown :angry:

I tried to type a password I used for the crown, but he said:" there is nothing more I can give to you but my thanks "

Hopw this helped :huh:

- Fooet

Hey, I thought you could only donate a 4 digit number or less? :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back