what does the training do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read your Instruction Sheet

As your Tama grows thru Baby/Child/Teen stages there are opportunities to win training points (up to 9 points = fully trained/disciplined) - the instruction sheet gives you a few hints on how to get the points.

You could also do a 'search' on TamaTalk for the word 'training' (or discipline) - there have been lots of posts about getting training points.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

ive heard that if u get lotz of trining points they go to the bathroom on a toilet is ths true if so at how many points plz pm me to tell me answer

ive heard that if u get lotz of trining points they go to the bathroom on a toilet is ths true if so at how many points plz pm me to tell me answer
Sorry - that one is not true.

There have been quite alot of posts about 'potty training' and people seem to have it confused with Training Points. There is no 'connection' (pardon the pun).

You can get Tamas onto a potty or a toilet any time (with lots of training points or none at all) - you have to look out for the wavy stink lines they make on screen just before they go.

If you see the stink lines go straight to the toilet icon and your Tama will go on a potty if it is a baby (V1 ConneXion only) or a child (all Tama models) and will go on a toilet if it is a teen or an adult.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

its how well mannered our tamagotchi is.

the higher it is, the better it is

to get them just remember to:

1. when it cries, praise it(go to the icon that looks like a mouth)

2.when its turned around, praise it

3. if it beeps and nothing is wrong with it (its happy and full) give it a time out

4. if you wrap something and connected and your tamagotchi didn't give the item you wrapped , give it a time out.

remember to do that stuff and you will be full training points in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back