What does your name mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ana. It's a Spanish version of Anna, which is an English version of Hannah.

It means favour/grace.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm too much of a ditz for my name.

Clara, a variation of the Latin Clarus meaning bright, clear or famous. It sounds sort of unusual and vague, I wish there were more meaning in it.

^actually, tess means "lovalble and adventurous, risky and fun"

(quote from Wikianswers. Home of the wiki-est answers known in all of wiki-dom)

Mine is Latin and it means "Angelic". Which I am... in a way... if I didn't have anger issues. >.>

Temari Nara

Hannah.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.

Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

That is 100% me.

My refrigerator has a magnet with my name and meaning lol.

Abigail means "Joy Of The Father" I don't know if it fits.

^actually, tess means "lovalble and adventurous, risky and fun"
ehh, the websites I went on said reaper.. so I guess it just depends on what website you use. But yours is better, so let's go with that x3

My refrigerator has a magnet with my name and meaning lol.
Abigail means "Joy Of The Father" I don't know if it fits.
I only read part of the first sentence, so I thought you were saying your name means "Refridgerator Magnet" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back