What does your username mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger tama

Reaction score
Well i chose mine to be ginger tama because my dogs name was ginger and she died and i miss her a lot,and i also like tamas!

so why did ya chose yours? :blink:

Skippy was/is my first and favorite dog's name (he's a miniature dachshund ^.^). And at the time of making this username, I still liked Tamagotchis. Skippy also means peanutbutter, which I like. :D Simple, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose mine because 1# i knew nobody would have the same username, 2# i love manga, and 3...everyoone in my family has the nickname Falzy because our last names are Falzarano. And everyone has differnt variasion of the nickname. my dad is tfalzy, and my aunt is Tfazi, ect. thats why i chose MangaFalzy!

I don't know really.

The songs awesome, it looks cool, and people like derek95 can tell me my wings aren't broken anymore because they taped them back toghether. xD

I've had the nickname "Grub" since a little after when I was born, and 2 or 3 years ago I made a random super hero called "Grub Insanity". She had red hair and green eyes, her only weakness was skirts. It was really random xD

It means love, peace, and happiness.

Really though, it doesn't mean anything. It's just fluffy.

im very bublly and i have red hair so my nickname at school is elmo, so elmo it was with a few ~ and * to make it look cool

Well, I love the series Warriors (By Erin Hunter) and my favorite cat is Crowfeather, and I like the sound of CrowFrost... (I already had an account named Crowfrost, so I had to put the little ~ at the end. lol)

It's also my nickname, besides Vannah, that is.

Jessy (Jessica-my first name)

1996-The year I was born.

Preeeeeettttyy SIMPLE!! :rolleyes: :angry: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back