What does your username mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nix- An old, old, old character of mine, who was half cat xD

666- The number I thought was the demon number, alas, I now knw it's 616

I also had:

funsychloe: My v2 tama was Funsy and my v3 was Chloe.

Also, look:

nix 1 (nĭks)

n. Mythology

A water sprite of German mythology, usually in human form or half-human and half-fish.

[German, from Middle High German nickes, from Old High German nihhus.]

Dictonary.com

It's a... thing... that lives in the water.
Google it? c:
That thing looks so much like a Pokemon.

I chose my name because My favoritte color is Purple and it was raining outside when I joined.

Tamino later told me it was the name of a popular song :p

Well my old account was "Missbehave" but I was immature and roleplaying too much on that account so I changed to ">...Missbehave...<". I thought the pattern looked neat at the time, then I immediatly went off it but I have so much friends and I've done pretty well on this account so I'm not intending on changing it. Anyway Missbehave basically means good but bad, like Miss-Behave is like, well, Miss Behave, as in behaves well, but then there's Misbehave which means bad (in the yelling, violent blaa blaa blaa way, not the other way XD). So when you put them together, it's Missbehave. Miss-behaving and Misbehaving. Yeah I was ten when I came up with it. I think it's kinda clever.

[SIZE=14pt]Woow~ This topic was majorly bumped. O-O" Lol...[/SIZE]

Anyway~ I don't think I've said the meaning behind my name yet! :3

Anime♥

...:3 Because well, when I first registered on TT I was obsessed with Anime!♥

Girl

Because well...I'M A GIRL!! DURRRR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Puma is my username because its is my favourite sports gear brand.

The :'s and .'s are just for decoration.

I just bought some very very small Muffins. I called them Chibi Muffins.

mine stands for....My Chemical Romance freak [crazy fan] back in the times when i was obsessed over Mikey Way... XD

and my nickname is Nessie so................

yeaaah..

LOL

[SIZE=7pt]At the time of picking out my username, I was 11 years old.[/SIZE]

That's almost 3 years ago, so I've definetely changed a little.

The "Uritchi" was my favourite Tamagotchi Character, because it looked like a Sheep.

And to make my name look a little fancied-up, I used upper and lower case letters, and used some cool symbols.

The name of one of my favorite MCR songs,(Our Lady of Sorrows) and I just like the 'xX Xx' pattern.

I was tired of people thinking my name was to long (i was DRS) and saying I spelt Scyth wrong, I know I did...so I changed it to somthing I knew no one else had and yes, im pathetic.

TA - My initials...

9394- September 3rd 1994, my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back