What Dreams Do You Have At Night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that my brother broke my Devilgotchi ( I don't have one) but somehow Violetchi was on my devilgotchi
tumblr_m9lo7d2kw51qkzdty.gif

I have very vivid dreams and when I wake up, I always remember what it was about. One time, I had a dream that my grandma and I were fighting an alien that broke into my home. It was pretty epic.

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I dream about scary stuff :( ( I go to haunted houses with my friends and then one disappears and afterwards we'll see him/her with a knife at his/her chest and bloody and then we see this crazy killer that has chainsaw and stuff that's trying to kill us and then one accidentally steps on something and we need to leave him behind but we can't because we're his friends and then we see him beheaded and stuff and then we run away. It's really scary I end up waking up at 12:00 at the night and doing nothing o_O

My dreams have never had much of a background. As in, I'm usually standing in a white room with no furniture. The background's not relevant since all my dreams are about people who say and do stuff, usually my parents or online friends. Sometimes there are both, but I wake myself up when that happens because it never ends well and my parents scream at my online friends saying they're a bad influence on me. :(

Oldest one I can think of...

(background...) I used to go over to my childhood friend's house all the time. Fun. I would play with her and her brother. (end)

I have this re-occuring dream to this day. I was 5 or 6 in the dream (its that old, still creepy) I was over at their house over night. I woke up in the dream. (upstairs) My friend wasn't in the room at all. So I go to look for her. I start into her brother's room thinking maybe she was in there. No. Neither was her brother... This is where I start freaking out a bit. I go check the middle bedroom, her parents room. They aren't in there at all either. I back out slowly flipping out that they left me in their home, in the dark. Then... Out of the middle room, comes this creepy gross looking skeleton thing. Blood covered. I run away into my friends room and start hearing it scrape the door. Creepiest dream EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I dreamt that Nightmare pushed Meta Knight into a lake (I cried so hard I could have flooded MagiQuest with my tears) and a mermaid pulled him out, unharmed. (too much little mermaid XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back