What ever happened to GAME Systems? 0.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
Honestly, is it just me or are game systems not game systems anymore? I mean, on the Wii and XBox360 it's OPTIONAL. 0_o

Do game systems really need Blue Ray and Internet acess (sp?) and all that junk? I remember when it was pop in your game and play, I mean, honestly. xD Thats why I only have a GBA and DS.

If you want internet, go to your computer.

If you want Blue-Ray, buy a Blue Ray TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a new way to play really...It's actually a bargain with those two.

The Philips CD-i system could play CDs. So did the Sony PS1 and the Sega Saturn.

Hate to break it to you... Matter of a fact. The Sony PS2 was the cheapest DVD system in Japan and outside Japan as well. Guess what? Some used it as a DVD player. The PS3 is the cheapest Blu-Ray System you can get also, seeing alot of Blu ray systems can be costly.

Also, a little education....

The Sega Dream Cast could go on the Internet also. Research is good my friend.

If people want to use their consoles ot go on the internet, use it for media purposes, let them. Don't tell them that they should buy a PC for the internet or a media player to watch movies. The DS and the PSP can go on the internet also.

I sometimes go on the internet on my Wii.

Let people play what they want. Let them use it for what they want.

The internet on the wii is fun for watching anime and sometimes when my mum stops me from using the computer i go on wii internet so it's handy to have. Think about it, these days you can play pokemon or metroid prime with people on the other side of the world, isn't that kinda awesome?

Honestly, is it just me or are game systems not game systems anymore? I mean, on the Wii and XBox360 it's OPTIONAL. 0_o
Do game systems really need Blue Ray and Internet acess (sp?) and all that junk? I remember when it was pop in your game and play, I mean, honestly. xD Thats why I only have a GBA and DS.

If you want internet, go to your computer.

If you want Blue-Ray, buy a Blue Ray TV.
I totally agree. I mean, what's the point in putting the internet and blue ray on a games console?I guess it's useful to have sometimes, but if you already have the stuff to do it with then you don't need it.

:angry: TamagotchiGirl2007 :D

PS:I'm sorry if I may have offended anyone that disagrees.

I like the way they are now, but I also liked it when you didnt need to do all the extra crap that hooks up to it.

My way:

Put in game

Turn on

Play

Shut off

Not:

Put in game

Turn on internet

Menu

Options

Exit

Play

Logout

Off

Know what I mean?

Becca♥

The Philips CD-i system could play CDs.  So did the Sony PS1 and the Sega Saturn.
Hate to break it to you...  Matter of a fact.  The Sony PS2 was the cheapest DVD system in Japan and outside Japan as well.  Guess what?  Some used it as a DVD player.  The PS3 is the cheapest Blu-Ray System you can get also, seeing alot of Blu ray systems can be costly.

Also, a little education....

The Sega Dream Cast could go on the Internet also.  Research is good my friend.

If people want to use their consoles ot go on the internet, use it for media purposes, let them.  Don't tell them that they should buy a PC for the internet or a media player to watch movies.  The DS and the PSP can go on the internet also.

I sometimes go on the internet on my Wii.

Let people play what they want.  Let them use it for what they want.
I completely agree with Starman, if people wanna use their game consoles to browse the net, use it for media and so on, it's their business.

People don't like being told to just get a PC to browse the net or watch movies. So stop worrying about it.

Also, both consoles and PCs cost alot of money (depending on what kind of console or PC it is). People wanna buy w/e they want to browse the net or watch movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back