What found out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackKittens

Reaction score
this is what i've found out so far

1.if you want more battery life when it shows an X on the screen reset it then go to ''download''

2.Tamagotchis can't connect in cold tempiture the screen will just say ''FAIL'' this is why people think theres something wrong

3.if you don't neglect your tama it might turn into a rare tamagotchi for example if you want a mimitchi( :eek: ) then play getmusic when its a baby each game 3 times it grows until it's an adult.

well,i hope they help you!

ppl any1 kno how to fast forward ur tamagotchi v3 WITHOUT DEBUG MODE

Also tamas can't connect in the wind :huh: I've tried it a lot of times. If you do present or visit the tama characters go somewhere else instead of on the other person's tama's screen

You could change the time to fast forward it but if you want it hyper you have to debug

change time: press b to go to time then c and a at same time and you can change it

this is what i've found out so far
1.if you want more battery life when it shows an X on the screen reset it then go to ''download''

2.Tamagotchis can't connect in cold tempiture the screen will just say ''FAIL'' this is why people think theres something wrong

3.if you don't neglect your tama it might turn into a rare tamagotchi for example if you want a mimitchi( :D ) then play getmusic when its a baby each game 3 times it grows until it's an adult.

well,i hope they help you!
sweet, but i dunt understand number 3 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back