What game do you play the most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the Fire Emblem: Awakening playthroughs - currently on playthroughs #15 and #16

...I don't have an fe:a problem what are you talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Magical girl war... omg. I am like addicted to it now. I just wish I knew somethings about it that I know now when I started. ×_×;

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly Smash 3DS

...And also various SNES games lel

....I wish I was a 90's kid cri

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and various Sonic the Hedgehog games. =D

And, as of late, Nintendogs and Mario have been joining the ranks.

I have been playing basically every Dance Dance Revolution game I own. and Phantasy Star Online

Animal Crossing and Pokémon Shuffle are my most played 3DS games these days. Haven't been able to put down ACNL since it was released.

I also keep replaying EarthBound. I played my original cartridge on my childhood SNES for a while, and then I started it up again on my SupaBoy. A friend recently gifted me a digital copy of EarthBound for my Wii U, so now I'm thinking of starting it up on there as well.

Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim. I've had that game for ages and I still find new stuff to do in it. I have more characters than you can shake a stick at. It's literally the only PC game I play anymore because I'm so busy.

In terms of handheld games, I'd have to say that the 3D remake of Ocarina of Time is the one I play most often. Blazed through it a zillion times, and I'm now halfway through a 3-heart-challenge Master Quest run.

Harvest moon games are a mild obsession of mine, and the .hack// series of games are pgenominal, with super high replay value for me.

Right now? Oreshika. Fullstop. I feel like I've burned countless hours on this game and I literally just got in.

Otherwise... Pokemon, mana khemia and persona 3/4. I've played the persona games around five times each, not withcounting my three runs in persona 3 fes or the fact that I'm about to start persona 4 the golden. Mana khemia I must have played through nine or ten times and I'm working on another one still. -V-;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back