What Game should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tama-dreamer*

Reaction score
Well I'm going to Game Stop today with my mom because I got a good report from a teacher. And as a reward I get to go there. I have just a GameBoyAdvance SP, so what game/games should I get?!

Do you own the two Golden Sun Games?

Do you have Final Fantasy IV, V or VI on the GBA?

If you can find this game, try Phantasy Star collection.

The Battle Network games are good also.

Kloana is also a great action game, but it's hard to find those games. Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 3 are excellent on the GBA as well.

Thanks!!! And yes I do own both games. Golden Sun 1 and Golden Sun 2 the lost age... do you know the games? Because you would be the FIRST person I know who knows those games!!! PM me if you do know them...

Get some of the older GB colour games, too! They rock. =D Theres Pokemon Blue, Red, Special Pikachu Edition, etc. I used to have Blue & Pikachu edition...<3

The best kind of Game Boy games I've ever played is probably Pokemon. But if you're big on the graphics quality, I suggest you don't get the chunky game paks, though. They are older and not as many options or very good graphics. The older games ARE fun though... If you LIKE Pokemon, I suggest getting Pokemon Ruby, although it's expensive, it's worth it ((to me at least)).

Oh yeah, BTW, I have Princess08's special pikachu edition XDDD I shall give it back, for I am no longer playing it XDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back