what gen are u on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what gen are u on?

• i just got mine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above 3

• above 6

• above 10

• just above 14

• I like chocolate!!

• i dont have one yet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for "just over 14" because my version two tamagotchi is on the 16th generation at the moment. :D

My version one tamagotchi got to the 50th generation and my version three tamagotchi is on the 5th generation. It is a pyonkotchi called Tenis with a baby girl. I will be on the 6th generation tomorrow! :eek:

P.S. This poll should be in the "What's on your mind" forum. I will ask a guide to move it. :)

-sk8er girl- :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to go on g6 with my first tama! (I only got it a bit ago!) :angry:

i dont have a v3 yet and my v1 and v2 battries are dead, but i am on the 67th generation on v1 and the 23rd generation on my v2 and gawd i need to get some batteries...

i dont have a v3 yet and my v1 and v2 battries are dead, but i am on the 67th generation on v1 and the 23rd generation on my v2 and gawd i need to get some batteries...
Wow! ^_^

*tama star* ^.^

My v2 is on the 17th generation at the moment. If I didn't keep resetting it, it would be on the 33rd! ^_^

*tama star*

mine is on the third, there isn't 1 for that so i voted i like chocolate! because i really do!

chocolate fan always and forever!!! :furawatchi:

My V3 ison the 6th gen now! It is a young mimitchi.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back