What Genre Is your Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Genre Is Your Life?

• Horror

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romance

• Comedy

• Tragedy

• Adventure

• Fantasy

• Science Fiction

• Informational

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My friends and I embarrass ourselves for fun. My life would definitely be a comedy.

Been there! Done that! That's my life except for the fact that I'm always finding somewhere I haven't gone before! :furawatchi:

I'm not sure... If I could choose, I kind of wish my like could be a fantasy story.. Otherwise, my life as a book would be Comedy and Adventure, I'm sure. :furawatchi: Me and my friends do tons of stupid stuff. Mostly in public places. And we like to go out into the woods, so... Yup. ^^

Definately a comedy. Like that comedy about that guy and everything that can go wrong does? Yeah, that kind of comedy.

Fantasy, for sure. If not, Romance doesn't really sound fitting. Science fiction.. maybe. Adventure.. I don't think so. Maybe just general fiction.

What I was thinking was that I would gain magical powers and turn my art to life. That would be TOTALLY AWESOME...

...too bad it isn't happening X___x But I would love to have a blue wolf buddy. I really would.

Mine is more adventure, first its bad then its sad and then it eventually becomes happy(*edit* I totally take that back). What sucks is that the stage repeats itself over and over again, which would make Type A people like me go loco. I know you all don't want that :furawatchi: , lol you know whats weird :furawatchi: ?

Everytime something good happens in my life, it eventually turns out to be bad :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Comedy/Drama.

All of the hilarious things that my friends and I do, covers the comedy. My dramatic break downs with boys and my friends, covers the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back