What grade will...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8th. In Australia, when we started high school in january, they called us cute and many boys have a crush on me. They still do. o_O Apparently I must be the most prettiest girl in school. I dont think I am. And in primary I was teacher's pet and I got bullied. I dont want to rub it in on the bullies in primary school but..... <.< >.> *Gets megaphone* HAHAHAHAHA!!! TURN OF EVENTS! YOU GOT PAYBACK! IM PRETTAY!!!!! *puts megaphone away and sneaks away into the darkness*

~SG~

Here the grades are:

Pre-K,K-4 is elem. and 5,6 is middle,7,8 is Jr.High and 9-12 is High School

But I'll be a 5th grader and I aredy am cause were out of school,and i'll be in Middle School

I will be in the 8th grade! :furawatchi: for me, same as tamtamkitty07. I will be at the top of the middle school!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 6th grade. :angry: Hurray!

x.x Yet again, I don't want grade 5 to end...*wails* It's been the best year of my life!!

Same as TGD: 6th. =) But by then I'll be 12, about 3 days after school starts again, because I was held back by my childishness (if that is a word...). :lol: Oh well. Being held back in a really young grade doesn't make me stupid, it just makes me older than everyone else... Hehe.

5th grade was a good year for me too. I had great teachers (I had two: One for Math, Science, and Social Studies, Another for English and Reading), and an 'interesting' class. I made a new friend, regained an old friend, and also kept a 3-year (so far) best friend. It was a new and great experience for me! :angry: [Of course, I live in Kansas, so it may be different for some others.. I also live in a 'kid-friendly' town, so the schools are always nice like that.. Sometimes that does get annoying, though.]

Urg... nine whole years of school... so many more to come...

Yeah, I'm going into year ten...

i hate skool :[ xD 9th grade is gonna be hard but al least ill have all my memories to keep me happy when things get hard :]

I'm going to start 7th grade in the fall. I'll be in a new school, because I just moved.

Somebody thought I was 18. o.o;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting seventh grade in the fall. Our district starts middle school at grade five.

[SIZE=21pt]WOOHOO! Going into 10th grade~! [/SIZE]

No longer a freshmen!

Lol, but the 10th graders are like the forgotten grade. O_O

Since gr.9's are like the babies

Gr.11's are the ones that help out a lot in the school.

And Gr. 12's are the big all grown up kids that need to get ready for Collage, or university. Lol

Okay wat grade will you be going into next year? I am going to be in 6th grade!!!!
[SIZE=14pt]I will be going into the gth grade too,but in my school we don't say"grade" we say year....like year 6 :p .[/SIZE]

I'll be going into the 7th grade next year. My second year of middle school. :p

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back