what happend to my music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
ok i have the wild guitare as my instrument and when i put it as a instrument and it whont show on it on the thing that syas what music he nows insted there is a harp i did the glich on tama town of the thing where u get the code and u swich the number and you get diffrient items and when will the machmaker come

V6 Music Stars are known to be quite glitchy in general.

Seeing how there's so many threads about it here, I'm beginning to think that Music Star is glitchier than the old V4s. XD

well dont know about the wild guitr thing but i sort of know about the matchmaker thing...... the matchmaker should come when your tamagotchi is 5,6,7 or 8 years old. But the only thing i am not to sure about is the times. I have forgoten them since the last time i just noticed the matchmaker ( band manager!).

** Hope i Helped In Some Way! ** :) :rolleyes:

You're not seeing any glitches at all! The instrument shown on the genre screen is actually your tamagotchi's favorite instrument; in this case, the harp. When your tamagotchi practices, you should praise it. This will eventually result in the wild guitar becoming your tama's favorite.

As for the matchmaker, he won't come right after your tamagotchi turns five. There is a three day wait after your tamagotchi turns into an adult; however, note that a teenager takes one day and six hours to evolve into an adult. Thus, you can get the matchmaker any time after your tamagotchi is 5 days and 6 hours old. Also, the matchmaker times are 12:30 and (I think) 4:30.

You're not seeing any glitches at all! The instrument shown on the genre screen is actually your tamagotchi's favorite instrument; in this case, the harp. When your tamagotchi practices, you should praise it. This will eventually result in the wild guitar becoming your tama's favorite.
As for the matchmaker, he won't come right after your tamagotchi turns five. There is a three day wait after your tamagotchi turns into an adult; however, note that a teenager takes one day and six hours to evolve into an adult. Thus, you can get the matchmaker any time after your tamagotchi is 5 days and 6 hours old. Also, the matchmaker times are 12:30 and (I think) 4:30.
FKOD is right, it takes a while for you Tamagotchi to change it's favorite instrument. And the Matchmaker will come if your Tamagotchi is the age of 6 or higher. :D

If you don't want to wait for the Matchmaker, set the time at 4:29 P.M. and wait for one minute. Hope I helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back