What happend? V5 Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I was feeding my V5,when all of a sudden,my sunnytchi turned into a fat baby Tamagotchi with short hair,hands and feet and a diaper! Then her parents turned into babies with baby clothes on them!

(This is not a fake V5,it's a Bandai one!)

She wasn't overweight,she was healthy!

Why did this happen if she wan't overweight,and what family is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it feedx too much? How many bonding pts did it have? Also, this is the 'large' family. Unfortanitly, the parents won't change back. Check out what Binary, i am sure this will work for you!

Yea, like others said, you have the large family, if they are fat like that. I wish I had the large family! I love them, they are so fat:]Lol

Help. i dont know what happened, but while i was at school, my v5 turned into a petite family! Please help me.

Help. i dont know what happened, but while i was at school, my v5 turned into a petite family! Please help me.
If you didn't leave it on pause ( travel channel ) It must of got hungry and turn too petite;)

Yea, you are right. it can turn into a petite family if it gets hungry. See that is something that I don't like about the v5, is that the turn into something if you don't feed enough, feed too much, leave it. It is weird.

~QuinnK

if you miss the attension call 3 times when hunger = 0,

they will turn into the petite family.

if you over feed your family (7 hunger hearts) 5 times in their adult stage,

you will get the large family!

hope that helped! :)

I was feeding my V5,when all of a sudden,my sunnytchi turned into a fat baby Tamagotchi with short hair,hands and feet and a diaper! Then her parents turned into babies with baby clothes on them!(This is not a fake V5,it's a Bandai one!)

She wasn't overweight,she was healthy!

Why did this happen if she wan't overweight,and what family is this?
It happend to me as well its just that sort of family. i suggest you send a picture of it here so i can look at it :)

They have turned into the overweight family. xD Just follow the instructions Binary posted and you will be fine. ;D

if you miss the attension call 3 times when hunger = 0,they will turn into the petite family.

if you over feed your family (7 hunger hearts) 5 times in their adult stage,

you will get the large family!

hope that helped! :eek:
Thank you for the tip:] I am going to make my family into the large family:]

It was bad care family.. Like your tamagotchi V.5 will turn into a petite family form extreme hunger, it will turn into a large family from extreme overfeed and it will turn into ninja family from neglected happiness!

So keep your family well ballanced... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back