What happened? HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last night my v5 tamagotchi was just fine. They had all of their hearts and they weren't sick. I left them on the counter for just 1 second and my sister ran up to me and told me that my screen was blank. It was. I know they didn't die because they weren't old or sick. Then I got three new eggs. What had happened?? PLEASE HELP! :p

[SIZE=8pt]Your tam just had 3 babies i think... but normally you have to go to the dating show or to 'marry' so im not really sure...[/SIZE]

Maybe your sister might of medelled with them, were they an adult? If they were then the dating show could of came on and she might of pressed something to make them mate and make new babys.

~*Danni~*

Hello! I'm xhanachi~lover0's sister. To make this story a little more clear, I walked up to the table where my sister's tamagotchi was. The screen was blank. I picked it up. Then it said, "WAIT." I waited. Then three eggs appeared. Then the screen went blank again. I hit the reset button and it said to wait again. I did and the three eggs appeared again. Then they hatched and my sister went on to name them and care for them. It has been acting normal since then. To clear things up, it obviously wasn't the Dating Show or me meddling with it. I imagine it was a glitch. Thanks for trying to help.

Tama Mama :mimitchi:

PS. I know it is not the new babies because my sister had to rename them and it says first generation. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: It sounds like it started over. It most likely was a glitch.~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I know this isn't related to the topic, but my brother and I sent 5000 points to the king and got nothing back. Do you get anything back? And how do you get the things?[/SIZE]

CandyAce

Please help! :lol:

You have to send the amount of money in transitions of three. Send him some Gotchipoints two more times and you should get it.~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back