what happened?plz help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
this is very confuseing so i am going by step by step. first you should know i ALWAYS name my tama GRAM.

1. my friend and i make our tama's marry with love poision and everything is fine(both have all hearts)

2. we look again and my partner only has 4 smilies

3. my friend looks on hers and eram(my tama, i put a e instead of g by mistake) has 2 smilies instead of 4 hearts

4. looks farther on her list and gram looks excatly like eram when i never had the same tama that i have now

5. gram(the one that did not exsist) has 4 hearts when eram is the one that used the honey with char(friends tama)

6. we remember OUR tama's kissing and i never had 2 of the same tama's so the one with 4 hearts never exsisted and has 4 hearts with MY tama's partner

sory that was soooo confuseing. what happened and how do we fix it?? if you do not understand what i said please tell me though i have no other way to explain it. thx for all your help!!! :D adela1996

A glitch, maybe? But I'm not perfectly sure.

Try deleting the non-existant tamagotchi from the friend list and your friends tama from your friend list and start over. It might work.

*~Jess~*

Uhh.. My v3 and my v4 did that, my ShiroHimeatchi had a higher friendship level than her boyfriend, her boyfriend had a 1 ranking lower than her. Uhh. You should reset or download it.

Sorry, I REALLY don't know. :furawatchi:

this is very confuseing so i am going by step by step. first you should know i ALWAYS name my tama GRAM.
1. my friend and i make our tama's marry with love poision and everything is fine(both have all hearts)

2. we look again and my partner only has 4 smilies

3. my friend looks on hers and eram(my tama, i put a e instead of g by mistake) has 2 smilies instead of 4 hearts

4. looks farther on her list and gram looks excatly like eram when i never had the same tama that i have now

5. gram(the one that did not exsist) has 4 hearts when eram is the one that used the honey with char(friends tama)

6. we remember OUR tama's kissing and i never had 2 of the same tama's so the one with 4 hearts never exsisted and has 4 hearts with MY tama's partner

sory that was soooo confuseing. what happened and how do we fix it?? if you do not understand what i said please tell me though i have no other way to explain it. thx for all your help!!! ;) adela1996
I'm sorry. I could not understand what you wrote. Would you please edit and make it more clearly. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back