what happened? :S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elstoleno

Reaction score
The matchmaker came onto the screen and then crashed, the screen is still on but there is no movement and the buttons don't work.

Do i need to restart it? / Will that work? / Why did that happen?

Has it happened to anyone before?

I think the same thing happened with me, the matchmaker is just frozen on the screen and nothing else works, I'd just reset it and see what happens.

:blink: What happened was your tamagotchi is running out of batteries. This happened to me just get some new batteries before pressing download. That is completely normal don't worry about it! :wub:

:rolleyes: What happened was your tamagotchi is running out of batteries. This happened to me just get some new batteries before pressing download. That is completely normal don't worry about it! B)
I don't think it necessarily means you are running out of batteries. It happened to mine about a month ago, and I just reset it (dowloaded it so I didn't lose my previous tama) and my batteries are still going strong. I think it's a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back