What happened to my music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
Okay my tamagotchi on my music star died. so i restarted and i dont know if this is a glitch or what happened but it will let me fill up all his hearts now so WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAMAGOTCHI!?!?!?!?!?! IM CONFUSED,........

WOULD someone tell me what happened thanks for your time!!!!

do you mean, like, the hearts fill from foods or games? because if it's foods and your Tama is an infant or a child, then the baby food will fill all hearts... and games always fill happy hearts when you win

Infants, the babies, just lose their hearts quickly, nothing else really

I'm sorry if that's just random information, I can't really see what your asking

do you mean, like, the hearts fill from foods or games? because if it's foods and your Tama is an infant or a child, then the baby food will fill all hearts... and games always fill happy hearts when you win
Infants, the babies, just lose their hearts quickly, nothing else really

I'm sorry if that's just random information, I can't really see what your asking
no do you know how the baby milk and baby food will fill only 2 hearts for hungryness and happiness well it will fill all the hearts now without feeding it special food or playing games with him. sorry about the confusion.

Oh, ok, well that I know how to explain

It's not a glitch, it's completely normal, because like any game really Bandai doesn't want you to rely on the fact that the Baby Food is going to be there forever, it's like... an emergency food because your Tama can get famous and make loads of money. But before that first Debut, there is some trouble.

So, basically, it's an "in case of emergency" kind of food, really, if your running low on the money, got for items like Bread in the shops that are 100GP and fill one heart each, so fill the two with baby food, and them the next two with the Bread or something.

Various foods will fill more happy hearts, like Beef Bowl fills 2 hearts, and the Mega Pizza will fill all hearts, happy and hungry, but it's rather expensive.

Oh, ok, well that I know how to explain
It's not a glitch, it's completely normal, because like any game really Bandai doesn't want you to rely on the fact that the Baby Food is going to be there forever, it's like... an emergency food because your Tama can get famous and make loads of money. But before that first Debut, there is some trouble.

So, basically, it's an "in case of emergency" kind of food, really, if your running low on the money, got for items like Bread in the shops that are 100GP and fill one heart each, so fill the two with baby food, and them the next two with the Bread or something.

Various foods will fill more happy hearts, like Beef Bowl fills 2 hearts, and the Mega Pizza will fill all hearts, happy and hungry, but it's rather expensive.
Okay Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

My brother bought a few mega pizzas, 5 i guess.but anyhow i'd agree! There are reasons to put up this post- Iwas about to put one just like this but thanks Kikitchi~Kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back