What happened to my v5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
My v5's are adults, but when are they able to watch the dating channel??? All I get is 3 X looking tings when I go to the channel.

And also--Is it possible for your bondage to go down? I left my Tama unpaused today and forgot i at home. They are the ninja family, but their bonding went down to 10%. Please help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I just got my v5 yesterday so of course mine aren't adults yet. I would assume that you could go on the dating channel 3 days after your tamagotchi turns into an adult... and I figure this because in previous versions (such as v4.5, v4, v3 etc.) you had to wait 3 days for the matchmaker to come. As for the bonding, I am not sure. :) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the bonding level can go down. I think it may go down if you don't respond when they call for training.

At just an adult, I don't think your tama can go on the dating channel just yet. I think that you have to wait a bit before you can go there.

As for the bonding question, it can go down. It can't always stay the level it is...if you don't respond to the training icon, it WILL go down. (If you want it back to normal or higher, set the time to one of these: 9:59 AM, 11:59 AM, 1:59 PM, 3:59 PM or 5:59 PM and wait one minute. The first minute of each even numbered hour (except when it's asleep of course) is a time when your tama will call for training. Thanks to binary for this information in a different topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back