What happened?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Ok. So me and my sister connected our tamas. I already have my other tama (I have 2) as a friend on my other tama. After we connected my one tama with my sister's tama, her tama wasn't a friend on my tama and my tama wasn't a friend on my sister's tama. Her tama already had a friend too. Can tamagotchis only have 1 friend? :ichigotchi: If they can have more than 1 how many can they have? :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Tama's friend list can hold up to 45 friends. If you have deleted your friends they will be gone and you can only get them back if you connect again. :)

GotchiGirl96 :)

Ok! Thanks! But how do you get more friends? I can't add any more and I only have 1! But my sister's tama is an adult and mine is a toddler because i just reset it. Is that why?

To get more Tamagotchi friends for your tama is to connect with a different tamagotchi character. Or just connect with their next generation and your friend list will add up each generation.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back