WHAT HAPPENED?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flargdawg

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is really mad and when I press buttons it makes the noise, but it doesn't do anything. No icons light up and the clock doesn't come up. Is it dead or something. Does it want to go back to Tamatown. Please tell me if there is a way to fix it. I really love my tamagotchi! Also, If you need to know this, I put a costume on and then I put another one on, so I had two on. That might be the problem. Oh well, hopefully it get's better soon. Please help,

~Flargdawg

Hmm,

Maybe Your Tamagotchi Is Frozen, Or Maybe There Is Another Problem.

Hoped I Helped.

Kind Regards,

Codebreaker.

Is that the V5? You're supposed to keep on pressing it so it won't leave.

EDIT: Nvm. My music star has never returned to its planet so I'm not really sure what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. It didn't just wake up and it wasn't frozen. It was like in the v.4 when you time it out, it get's that sqaure. It disappeared, reappeared, disappeared, and so on. But nothing happened when I pressed the button. Anybody else have an idea?

~Flargdawg

Hmmm... Well I don't know what happened, but try pressing the reset button and then choose download. :huh:

Hope this helps!

Ya. I did that. But i forgot to take care of it and now I know what it looks like when it leaves (it has a letter that says BYE-BYE under it then changes to PRESS A+C) and it didn't look like that. But I'm back to the first generation since it left :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back