what happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamogotchiDUDE

Reaction score
so I had a tama named tommy and one night while he was camly being a kutchi tamachi he just got a flashing skull on his screen and died he was age 4 both bars at full at weighed 62oz P1 btw

so I had a tama named tommy and one night while he was camly being a kutchi tamachi he just got a flashing skull on his screen and died he was age 4 both bars at full at weighed 62oz P1 btw

Sounds like you fed him too much candy. While this is not a care mistake, it makes them unhealthy.

Basically every three candies, they go down a health level and will get sick more often. When they are so unhealthy that they can get sick three times a day, they die.

You need to play with your Tama and avoid candy to bring up the happy hearts. Snacks are basically there as a last resort no time option, and if it is done too often they die. People like to say, “snacks are basically poison to p1 and p2 rereleases.”

Sounds like you fed him too much candy. While this is not a care mistake, it makes them unhealthy.

Basically every three candies, they go down a health level and will get sick more often. When they are so unhealthy that they can get sick three times a day, they die.

You need to play with your Tama and avoid candy to bring up the happy hearts. Snacks are basically there as a last resort no time option, and if it is done too often they die. People like to say, “snacks are basically poison to p1 and p2 rereleases.”
oh no wonder snack was like the only thing i gave him lol

Latest posts

Back