What happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this ever happend to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wow, there are burgalars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew there were burgalars I am scared now because I have 16,000 gotchi points so how much would he take then???? :)

yeah i have a v4 and yes burgalars do come and you know what they annoying

omg. well not really. he stole only 100 gothi points. its really not a big deal.Der

Well, if you go to what's on your mind, and click on "I'm getting a v4!"started by TamaPrincess23, that's my post.If you do visit it,

please post a v4 tip.Although my friend Katie practicly lives in my house, and she has a v4, and she brings it every day, I open the mail for her, and I have never ever gotten a robber!Weird!Oh,and if you do happen to ever stop by Rochester,NY, PM me and tell me which city you are in.

It isn't strange at all. I don't know why, but BanDai programmed the burglar into your tamagotchi. Look at your fortune to see if you have bad luck on the money bag. If so, you should get rid of most of your money, and then click it. If you got rid of all your money, his attempt to steal money was not worth it. :p

//Tama*Lover

Please stop making threads that say exactly the same thing! Many people are getting this. It is VERY normal!!! :mametchi:

that isssssss ssssssooooooooooooooo common ur just a learner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back