What happens to baby tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetz

Reaction score
:angry: ;) Well this is the story.Me and my cousin's tamas fell in love when they were 5 years old(i mean an adult).My cousin's was a ;) and mines was a boxed head duck looking thing.Anyway,mines finally had 2 kids.One of them went to her house and 1 stayed at mines.My cousin's tamagotchi(the adult) died.And 2 days later mines died too.Now we visit the parents at tamatown.Now, my tama and hers grew up and we are now taking care of them.My cousin's is a Nikachi and mines is a Sekitoritchi. They only went over each others houses like 3 times.But they haven't fell in love.Mines is a boy and hers is a girl now.What will happen if mines dies and it dosen't have a baby :blink: ?Will it automatically have a baby or will another egg appear and hatch?This is serious and mines is 5 years old.Meaning it will die sooner or later or even right now. :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

:D :) Well this is the story.Me and my cousin's tamas fell in love when they were 5 years old(i mean an adult).My cousin's was a :lol:   and mines was a boxed head duck looking thing.Anyway,mines finally had 2 kids.One of them went to her house and 1 stayed at mines.My cousin's tamagotchi(the adult) died.And 2 days later mines died too.Now we visit the parents at tamatown.Now, my tama and hers grew up and we are now taking care of them.My cousin's is a Nikachi and mines is a Sekitoritchi. They only went over each others houses like 3 times.But they haven't fell in love.Mines is a boy and hers is a girl now.What will happen if mines dies and it dosen't have a baby :) ?Will it automatically have a baby or will another egg appear and hatch?This is serious and mines is 5 years old.Meaning it will die sooner or later or even right now. :angry:   :blink:
The block head shaped duck is Kurokotchi. They will start you back over at the first generation with a egg. The matchmaker will come 3 years after the adult. If you do not have a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all 'The Block head duck' is actually a Kurokotchi. Keep this V3 growth chart.

When a tamagotchi dies, an egg is left, an you have started from Gen. 1.

When your tamagotchi is 3-4 years old, the matchmaker will come, if you have not already mated. The matchmaker will come 2-4 times, and if you reject it, she will not continue to come.

If you don't want the matchmaker to come, mate with another tama and have a baby. The matchmaker only comes if you have not mated.

//Blackbird

Thanks so much! :ph34r: You just made my whole day better. :ph34r: I just can't wait until the match maker comes. :ph34r: I have to tell all of u one more time....Thanx :p :ph34r: :blink: :)

Thanks so much! :ph34r: You just made my whole day better. :ph34r: I just can't wait until the match maker comes. :ph34r: I have to tell all of u one more time....Thanx :p :ph34r: :blink: :)
No problem! Have fun with your tamagotchi!

//Blackbird :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back