what happens when u get all training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it dosent give silly presents to your playmate. and it does what you want it to do. and it wins lots of games.

I got full training wile my tama was an onionotchi and it turned into taracotchi. And she still gave bad presents!

It also depends on how yu take care of your tama.

It doesent mean that you took bad care of it, but even, niknak, taracotchi's personality is mean.

I also had a tarakotcxhi but I took good care of i, full training, but it still was mean, and loosed games, nothing to wory about:)

even, an unhealthy character is not dead end y'know???

the most important thing is that u tke care of ur tama and love it.

Hope it helped!

i love taracotchi, even tho its a naughty character, i find it more fun then some of the better behaved ones. But yeah training can make them better behaved but it also depends on the character you get. Some will be naughty no matter what :mellow:

hi nicknack! ok. if it still gave naughty presents then i donty know.

[url=https://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/ see my scrapbook page!

Full training does not change as your Tamagotchi grows older. If you have all of your training bars, your character is less likely to call for attention when not required and probably less likely to start crying all of a sudden. If you aren't sure how to get training bars, here's how to:

1. Give your character a time out if it calls for attention and every heart is full

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Praise your character if it starts crying all of a sudden and it's hearts are full.

Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back