What has my tama become?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JudoQT

Reaction score
My tama just evolved from kid (kuchitamatchi) to a teen.

I have no idea what kind it is!

It has a round top - with a mouth that sticks out kind of like a beak.

It has three squares around the bottom that look like a picket fence... then under that there are three diamonds... that kind of look like flames. It looks like it is riding in a rocket almost.

What is it??

My tama just evolved from kid (kuchitamatchi) to a teen.I have no idea what kind it is!

It has three squares around the bottom that look like a picket fence... then under that there are three diamonds... that kind of look like flames. It looks like it is riding in a rocket almost.

What is it??
I believe that you have a Hikotchi. You can see the character on this chart:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249. :D

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
That link takes me to your profile... :(

I searched the Hikotchi on google... and that is what it is... Thanks for your help.

I had tried to look on charts... but couldn't find it listed on one! :D

That link takes me to your profile... ;) I searched the Hikotchi on google... and that is what it is... Thanks for your help.

I had tried to look on charts... but couldn't find it listed on one! :D
Yes- I am sorry, I have edited my post, thank you for pointing it out. You can read it at this time, and will be directed to the chart. :(

//Tama-Love

I got a tamagotchi recently and right now it's oly 3 years old. I had no idea what kind it was till I checked out your chart. Turns out it's a Piroriroritchi... kinda looks like a walking turnip. Anyways- kudos on the chart.

My tama just evolved from kid (kuchitamatchi) to a teen.I have no idea what kind it is!

What is it??
That is Hikotchi, supposedly of Kuchizoku.

Hikotchi is very proud of how quickly he can speed around using the jet flames that shoot out of his feet. Whether chatting with someone or just having fun, he always bursts in and out of the action; as a result he often jumps to the wrong conclusions and makes mistakes.

Short terms: Hikotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back