what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super happy to share the latest goody I received in the mail: my pink Tama ID L-English! It's everything I hoped it would be, and so much more. :wub:

I'd been dying to get a color Tama for the longest time, but I've never enjoyed playing with Tamas that weren't in English... so I held out for a pink English ID L. The wait was totally worth it.

TamaIDL-Pink_zps483c69a7.jpg

I decked out my ID-L (which I've named Sugar) with a pink macaron charm I picked up at a craft fair I went to a little over a week ago.

omg this picture is gorgeous GAH I wish you could take pics of my collection hehe ^.^

I'm super happy to share the latest goody I received in the mail: my pink Tama ID L-English! It's everything I hoped it would be, and so much more. :wub:

I'd been dying to get a color Tama for the longest time, but I've never enjoyed playing with Tamas that weren't in English... so I held out for a pink English ID L. The wait was totally worth it.

TamaIDL-Pink_zps483c69a7.jpg

I decked out my ID-L (which I've named Sugar) with a pink macaron charm I picked up at a craft fair I went to a little over a week ago.

omg this picture is gorgeous GAH I wish you could take pics of my collection hehe ^.^
Thanks, Natasha! It took a lot of playing around with angles and lighting to get the shot I wanted because of the way the light plays off of the foil underneath the top plate, but I ended up pleased with the end result. Whew. ^__^"

I really wish I could take shots of your collection, too. So many great Tamas, so many great photo possibilities. :D

haha im happy you like the topic hun :) and looking forward to your post! im actually getting ready to post here tmr, because I received a nice goodie in the mail yesterday and I wanted to make sure I got some great pics &lt;3

Gawd I love this topic :D

Can't wait to post here the minute I get my Tama-go :wub: ;)

tamagotchiangel.jpg

So excited! I've been wanting an angel for so long. I'm not sure why I waited, but I finally bought one and it arrived today. :) It came new in box, and also included a pink plastic case by Bandai for it as well. The charms I bought last year, so happy I have a place to put them now! I can't get over how adorable the characters are.

I received my purple/yellow P1 tamagotchi today! Will take photos and make an unboxing video ^^

Update --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20131005175801774.jpg

A purikura version! Haha

2013-10-05_184720.jpg

Still editing the video. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my in package dark blue with silver lines v5, my nip white with little character design morino, my transparent black with hot pink v3, and my blue and orange CIOY version entama...ill take pics soon to show but I was so excited to share lol

FINALLY! The mail lady delivered not one, but two packages to my door today! Yay! I badly needed some cheering up; I was quite thankful for her deliveries!

IMG_1237_zps2a8a2e6c.jpg

My blue Tama ID L won through an eBay auction.

IMG_1239_zps1c067efb.jpg

TamaWalkie. Previously owned by oddsandendswithlove that was traded for my purple ID L.

She also supplied the cute stand!

FINALLY! The mail lady delivered not one, but two packages to my door today! Yay! I badly needed some cheering up; I was quite thankful for her deliveries!
so YOU were the one who outbid me on the blue idl!!

OH, MY GOD PEOPLES

I have received my English iD L (Purple) in the mail!!!
I still have to run to the post office to pick it up, but nevertheless... I am so excited!! Out of all the things I'm waiting on, this is the one that I'm most excited for!

Oh, and I must say that the new logo is really cute! ^^

Update: Here's a photo!! And thank you, Moussette. :3

tumblr_muiyz6BGxg1sk813so1_500.jpg

dekatamagotchihaneruchi.jpg

Really happy with these two! I've had the blue Home Deka on my wishlist for ages now! It is very gently used, and arrived with the box and instructions two days ago. :) So pleased to finally have the Hanerutchi too! It just arrived this morning. This one was new in box/never opened. I've been enjoying sending items to it from the Deka.

My yellow and orange P1 arrived today! It's so cute! Right now my tama is taking a nap. :blink:

Latest posts

Back