what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this pretty flower shell v4.5 :)

1970689599615a706dd8bbf0113064dc64db06be.jpg

I just had to have one of these when I saw ichiro.malfoy post about his a little while back. :D How could I say no to a complimentary blue bag featuring vintage Tamagotchi characters on it? Sure, I don't understand a lick of Japanese, but the pictures in this Tamagotchi Fan Premium magazine sure are gorgeous. Little splashes of old-school and new in this interesting publication.

2014-08-06073125.jpg
2014-08-06073619.jpg

2014-08-06073427.jpg
2014-08-06073223.jpg
2014-08-06073300.jpg
OMG where did you get that? I NEED ONE, that magazine looks amazing! :eek:

OMG where did you get that? I NEED ONE, that magazine looks amazing! :eek:
It is amazing. :) It's got a nice little timeline highlighting a brief 17-year history of Tamagotchi, loads of colorful pictures of characters from all different versions of Tamagotchi, and a few nice spreads for the 4U, among other interesting things. The bag is a definite bonus - it appeals to my love for vintage and blue. :)

You can order this over at CD Japan. They do ship outside of Japan and take different forms of payment. They're usually pretty reasonable and reliable - I've purchased my iD L, 15th Anniversary iD L, and P's (as well as many of the pierces to go along with it) from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is amazing. :) It's got a nice little timeline highlighting a brief 17-year history of Tamagotchi, loads of colorful pictures of characters from all different versions of Tamagotchi, and a few nice spreads for the 4U, among other interesting things. The bag is a definite bonus - it appeals to my love for vintage and blue. :)

You can order this over at CD Japan. They do ship outside of Japan and take different forms of payment. They're usually pretty reasonable and reliable - I've purchased my iD L, 15th Anniversary iD L, and P's (as well as many of the pierces to go along with it) from them.

Thanks for the link!! I must get one when I get paid, all that old tamagotchi art is definately worth it! and the bag will be nice to carry save my tamas in haha :wub:

if they are so nice I hope they sell the 4U when it comes out ^_^

^^Nice haul, Super!!! I have the blue Compile one like yours, but it has red buttons. The Mickey Mouse one looks interesting. Have fun!!

I also got an iD L 15! :) and it is defective :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I have that same Music Star. It's my favorite one. My Keitai arrived today, which is strange, because I only bought it a week ago. (see avvie, it's just like the v3). I just started it up; it's fun.

Latest posts

Back