what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my TMGC4U 2 days ago! &lt;3

tumblr_nd4f7eOKeb1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Here's my silly unboxing video :'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V16LC9XRc/

Last edited by a moderator:
10725186_782120678515478_2054968507_n.jpg

I got these two Aquapalz in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately, both of them came broken, the buttons didn't work properly :angry: I contacted the seller and I already have two new ones on my way. The seller even told me that they would test both of them prior to dispatch to make sure they did work properly. So, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! It's still a bummer because I was really excited to try these out and I'm not happy to have and wait again...

I just received My Tama-Go along with a bunch of figures! It was weird because my post office only delivers in the morning and it's half past eight in the night here now. But I'm so happy! Tomorrow when I have some natural light I'll take a picture and edit this post to show you guys :D

Here it is!

tumblr_ndu418pZ231u1xnsuo1_1280.jpg

I already opened it and oh God, It's so huge and I love it! I find it really comfortable. Also I'm loving the fact that I now have a figurine of one of my favourite Tama characters: Shimashimatchi :wub: I didn't expect the figurines to be so well madre either.

My latest batch from Japan arrived. I was pleasantly surprised because one of the sellers had included a bunch of free items, such as the guide books you see, and the 3 loose Tamagotchis pictured.

2u5993s.jpg

I get pretty excited about all my virtual pets but this newest addition is even more exciting to me: I finally tracked down a boxed Tamagotchi Restaurant for a decent price!

2014-10-23155123.jpg

Can't post a photo as my computer is broken, but I got my clear shell p2 today! :)

Today I received my Aquapalz replacements (the first ones I got were damaged and the buttons weren't responding as they should, so they sent me free replacements).

Both of my Chibi tamas arrived today. One is blue and yellow with a p2 background, and the other is a special edition Uniqlo blue one with the Uniqlo logo as the background. Language is Japanese. Now I have 4--two English, two Japanese. The English ones have a screw holding the back, and the Japanese have a small pin that holds the back that has to be pushed with a smalll screwdriver to get it open. Now the chibi-mini-nano part of the collection is complete. I love these little guys even if they don't do much.

I got my Monster High Abbey Bominable yesterday. :3

tumblr_ne7c70exWf1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And I also got my Amecomi faceplate today! ^o^

tumblr_ne9f0bfM7I1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ne9f80ZucR1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I have a used V2 in the mail. From what I can tell, it's in good condition and will make an excellent addition to my collection, the first new tama I will be getting since my hiatus.

p1tho_by_utakoloid-d84xu4j.jpg

Got this little P1 just 2 days ago, I was really excited to finally have a cute little vintage in my collection, since I can't find the P1 I had when I was small :D

Also the only pink tamagotchi in my collection, wich I don't mind cause vintages are nothing girly ;)

I thought it was a P2s tho, since there's one with the same shell, but its just an european P1 it seems :p

My Music Star arrived :D

118irrl.jpg

It's used and has no packaging but it's in such a good condition, I can even see a single scratch on it! I don't really care that much about packaging anyway and it was a really good price so I couldn't resist, but I wasn't expecting it to be in such a perfect condition. Really pleased ^_^

Not exactly in the mail, but yesterday my boyfriend bought me this KidiPets 2 Touch Cat :D

2hcqqly.jpg

Latest posts

Back