what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eikf.jpg

Finally snagged one for a good deal :)

DSC_2235_zps87db6af8.jpg
i thinker going to lvoe it ^.^ i had mine for a little while now and its still one of my very favs ^.^ i play it every night &lt;3

YAY I got my two v4.5's from bubbles ^.^ we did a lovely trade &lt;3 im so excited for these ill post pics soon ^.^ im going to run them in a little while heh ^.^

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts - please refrain from consecutive posting. Use the 'Edit' function.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my $50 Toy R Us Gift Card I got for winning this colouring in competition, although, I thought it was unfair because I was 12 and all the runners up were 5-8 so I guess the rest were super younger :p

YAY! my santaclautchi came! &lt;3 here is the picture, and here is the newest christmas snowman croceht cover that i completed! i also recieved my transparent red umino! ill be taking pics of that tmr &lt;3 i also have made a red octopus crochet cover for it hehe ^.^

My Tama Star Circus deco pierce came in today. :) I won't have the P's until Christmas day at which point I'll probably post pictures of it, quite possibly as part of a log.

Latest posts

Back