what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After waiting a total of at least 5 weeks and giving up hope I finally got my lovemelo tamadeko pierce!,

I also haven't posted here that I recently got my pocket designer too

e12e9265f4a011bb87ed7eafe43d80df.jpg

Here as you can see I have a melodytchi at the moments I may just not raise all three and get lovelitchi but I want every accesory from the deco pierces I own before I get her so I can dress her up heaps I love melodytchi in her hello kitty ribbon and aikatsu school uniform hahah.

20140120_120807.jpg
How did you get the faceplate off your P's? I need to get mine off because theres tons of dust under it unu.

I am soooo excited for my mail!!! I currently have a midnight purple 3ds coming with Pokemon X, a familitchi, an angel and a Princess Spacy Id l! All of these will most likely be in by next week! :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Shikagami-Yami/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4fac7637.jpg

It wouldn't let me post the photo here so I just attached a link to it! Haha

I didn't know I would love the School so much!!!
Ah, I love that it has a matching strap! &lt;3 So cute ^^

I am soooo excited for my mail!!! I currently have a midnight purple 3ds coming with Pokemon X, a familitchi, an angel and a Princess Spacy Id l! All of these will most likely be in by next week! :D
That's awesome! c: However, this thread is for things you've recieved in the mail recently; if you're waiting on something to arrive, we usually put those posts here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186129-waiting/

NP, it's some kind of limited edition color as they usually come in white. So nice find. ;)

These actually came in yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to post!

11343cd6-0f77-47fd-9e20-8433519e2e9c_zps07d9cb4b.jpg

Going to find batteries for them now!

Thanks, Lemuritchi! ^~^

EDIT:

I realized yesterday I missed two packages. When I went to pick them up, I found Carol's pouch (so cute!!) and my clear vintage case (still wishing I could find an actual Angelgotchi case ;~; ). ^^

c19ead68-a0e1-4bf0-9a77-9d874b6bb5d1_zpse8af5290.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aahhh so adorable! Especially with the Leafeon strap! &lt;33 how much did this cost you and where did you find it? ^^
Actually, I got it for a steal! I got all three colored American versions for $115 with shipping! So roughly around $40 each.

I had to order them from separate seller though, so I'm still waiting on the other colors &gt;_&lt;;;;

I saw a Japanese blue one on eBay for $45+$10 shipping too. So if you want the link lemme know and I'll PM you! :3

Actually, I got it for a steal! I got all three colored American versions for $115 with shipping! So roughly around $40 each.

I had to order them from separate seller though, so I'm still waiting on the other colors &gt;_&lt;;;;

I saw a Japanese blue one on eBay for $45+$10 shipping too. So if you want the link lemme know and I'll PM you! :3
Awesome deal! I honestly want to get a green American version, but I'll see what I can come up with. ^~^

Latest posts

Back