what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n50xf2Dgn11tx621bo1_1280.jpg

Got these in a trade. I love them! I think the one on the right is an Entama, which makes it my first Japanese Connection-era Tamagotchi.

20140507_130930_zpsa6460d8f.jpg
_

My second Tama-Go and haul of figures came today :D
I also got a screw driver set which I know isn't that interesting but I wanted to show you guys as I've checked them with multiple Tama's and there seems to be a one for every type!
I know a lot of people find it difficult to find screwdrivers that fit so I'm going to put the link to this set on eBay below as it's cheap, just in case anyone is looking for an all around set for their collection too :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221317089826?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
20140507_130930_zpsa6460d8f.jpg
_

My second Tama-Go and haul of figures came today :D

I also got a screw driver set which I know isn't that interesting but I wanted to show you guys as I've checked them with multiple Tama's and there seems to be a one for every type!

I know a lot of people find it difficult to find screwdrivers that fit so I'm going to put the link to this set on eBay below as it's cheap, just in case anyone is looking for an all around set for their collection too :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221317089826?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Omigosh I have that set of screwdrivers too XD

Sorry for not posting some of these for two weeks but I have had a lot of work last week so I wasn't able to post these.

Things from last week:

vipqwp.jpg

My first ever V3 and V4, I now have every english connection version from v1- the tama go.

These came this week:

fo0p47.jpg

The new white and gold angel is a v2 release without the winged bum. I love the shells of the osu-mesu and will start running them soon.

2lo6444.jpg

I got batteries for the angel gotch I had gotten a few weeks ago and I was surprised that it runs really well. It also has a flappy bum!

Latest posts

Back