what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s2uqnr.jpg

My purple Angel Gotch case came in the mail today. I really really like it! I thought the front of the case would be purple as well but it's nice that it isn't, it also is more of a faded blue than purple but I still think it's really great.

2d8jpxs.jpg

It came in it's packaging which is now carefully stored away with my other tamagotchi packages.

MY ID STATION CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I've been working so much I completely forgot about it coming and wouldn't you know it turns up on my day off! Lovely surprise :D
Now I just have the hard decision of whether to shut down one of my P's or my iD L so I can run my iD with the station :/

EDIT: I'd just like to add here, I've found that when putting downloads on the iD via infrared, transferring to this first makes it like a hundred times easier! The station seems to connection to my laptops USB receiver no problem, every time! Just in case anyone has one and hasn't tried doing it that way first. If only there was one for the P's...

20140521_122137_zpsb4ab7c28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pighat... is the backlight in your ID burnt out? I can faintly see a screen, but there doesn't seem to be a light...?

My boyfriend is picking up my purple tama profy from the mailbox as I type! (Tracking told me it's here.) :D

^^ Very nice!! I saw that too, and was also tempted. I got my black second wave Tama Go last Saturday. I'm not buying anything else til the Tamagotchi Friends is available here in the USA.

So about a hour ago I posted on the waiting topic about how I was waiting for my Tamagotchi Colour and how I'd have to pick it up tomorrow or Friday.Well my wait it over and the post man delivered it almost 4 seconds after I posted it so it's here now and I have been playing it this whole time while neglecting my p's. Xp

72x4bb.jpg

It's package has parts that are dirty and the tape spots are sticky so I wrapped it back up in it's bubble wrap and stored it away.

jgir03.jpg

65y6o9.jpg

I already love it. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
As I find new things about my tamagotchi plus colour, my mail keeps coming in. Today I got a couple of things which I am excited to share.

34q1u1k.jpg

This little guy was delivered by the mail man this morning after I got back from my timmies run. I saw this shell design on someone's log from Tamazone and loved it enough to buy one. It was new in package and had a really easy to remove screw and another one that wasn't so easy to remove.

24bracl.jpg

I had to drill the screw flat then use the back of the case to snap it off. I was worried that I would have snapped the plastic instead of the screw but I didn't so that was lucky. I then used pliers to remove the screw part that was still in the Tama.

2s9d4rp.jpg

So excited to get these for my p's, I just have to wait until I get a generation of girls.

Latest posts

Back