what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n6xd956pT71tx621bo1_500.jpg

Finally got my iD!

I got in my new earbuds. The site said they're made of rubber so they shouldn't set off my nickel allergy. Even if they do I essentially got them for free since I paid for them with GameStop Power-Up points, so it's not like I'd have wasted cash. They've got Autobot and Decepticon insignias on them!

Holler, where do you get your Pokemon charms from?
All the ones I have come from eBay. Just search "pokemon center charm". A lot of them are pricey (especially with shipping from Japan), but if you're patient, you'll come across some cheaper buy-it-now options every once in a while.

Ok, I'll keep checking! Thanks! ;)

Today I got an ultimately nice surpise-gift that came to me all the way from Japan along with a very nice letter ^^

tumblr_n707icIF2O1soif0yo1_500.jpg

This will be picture heavy so I am really sorry but I got a bunch of things in the mail yesterday and the day before that I wanted to share.

2crn4pe.jpg

I love the simpleness of this shell, it is very clean. It is in English and was in unopened but water damaged packaging that is now safely stored away.

16itqhk.jpg

None of these came with a package and all came with stripped screws in different degrees. I managed to get the screws out perfectly fine with all of them except the Umino which had two stripped screws and a very soft plastic back.=c

mtm253.jpg

Oh gosh I love this shell! I know most don't like pink but I do so this one is really cute.

21jps0m.jpg

This was not the shell I had originally purchased from ebay but the seller forgot to take the listing for the shell I did buy down so they offered to let me pick something else for the same price so I picked this shell.

wi11s0.jpg

I have two more pierces waiting for me at the post office to pick up tomorrow. After that I'll have all the pierces.^.^

2r62wpz.jpg

The last of my basic colour tama's arrived, I don't know much about the ID so it has been an interesting first run so far.

2a0kxuh.jpg

It matches my IDL and P's colour wise but it feels like it's missing something and the fact that I can't use and Item more than once to make it happy bothers me a little.

My black special edition Nano came in on Monday, and I had to go to the post to get it today (was at work). It's SO cute!! I finally figured out how the game works on it. I got a package of Tamagotchi tissues with it as a gift.

Plush pouches of Shimashimatchi, Memetchi, and Violetchi. They're Japanese ones and they're not the Gotchi Gear pouches. I want to take a photo of them but I can't find my camera charger.

I finally got my birthday present( like my birthday was 4 days ago) Anyways its an blue shell tamagotchi P's

Sorry if the image is too big i am too lazy to resize it.

Will be doing unboxing video the day after tomorrow and review video in mid july as it takes time to research and study.

71lu5I1zBqL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Very Pretty!! My second Uratama arrived today. It is the twin of the one in my avvie. It is louder than its twin, and was NIP.

My Tama Suku arrived today. However, I have to go to the P.O. to pick it up. I can't do that til Friday when I don't have to go to work. :( :angry:

I picked up my version 1 Tama Suku from the post office today (I didn't have to work). It is a dark blue one, used but in great condition. Works great( i just put a battery in to check it). Now I have to learn how to play it.

Finally had a chance to pick up my blue keitai from the post office today. The seller included a note and some free Tamagotchi stickers. I've been looking for this particular keitai shell for a while. It's my very first keitama. :D

11v0f9k.jpg

Magic Mimitchi, I was looking at that same Keitai!!! So glad a TTer got it. I got my Tama Suku from the same seller-JapanYouWant, and I got the same letter and stickers as well. I love that shell. Enjoy your Keitai.

ETA: I was torn between the Suku and the Keitai. I really wanted to get both, but when I tried to get the Keitai, you had already bought it. So I got the Suku.

i finally got a (used) tmgc+c, and it arrived today!! featuring the beautiful case made for me by carleesi &lt;3 (the tamagotchi_xo watermark is because I originally posted this photo to my instagram account dedicated to my collection :kusatchi: )

qmdFXQx.png

Latest posts

Back