what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! The long wait is over! I got my 4U in the mail today. It was waiting for me when I got home. My Japanese sister packed a bunch of snacks for me too. Yum and fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky finds and so happy they turned up today! blue Tamagotchi ocean and black Devilgotchi....

how do you add photos?

Seen these on eBay a little while ago so me and my boyfriend decided to buy them together //I'm gonna keep Kuromametchi, Memetchi, Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi//

11128750_1008702412507748_2038527510_n_by_gran678-d8ntpua.jpg

-Gives rest to Myiko-

I got a used princess spacy idl

And i orderd a tamaotch and a tamagotchi ocean got them for a great deal they should be getting here very soon ☺️ I will upload pictures

This actually arrived a few days ago, I had just completely forget about posting it here xD

11131853_1014107385300584_272382943_n.jpg

//Sorry for double posting, the link image broke and tamatalk won't let me edit/delete the prev comment.

tamagotchi_nano_by_gran678-d8pjqk3.jpg

FOH01yA.jpg
dO2pXQC.jpg
q8XzKyq.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

I am a HUGE v4 nerd and I have been dying for one since I lost my last one in 4th grade. A v4.5 is still great, but it doesn't compare. So I started up my chocolate argyle v4.5 a couple days ago and this cutie arrived in the mail! $15.50 for the tama, lanyard, and charm, and $5 shipping which wasn't toooooo bad. Anyway I'm so happy. When I started it up I downloaded out of curiosity and I found a cute and well taken care of Young Mametchi. He had a few friends and a couple of items but I reset him anyway. So here we are, and I'm sooo happy!

Latest posts

Back