what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here!! What's even better, it came within nine days!!! :D

V4qkFxJl.jpg

The new TF is here!!! :D

Just got my moreno in the mail and vintage tamagotchi case.

Im waiting for a 4U to arrive i got it for $44 is that a good deal?

Also waiting for my tamagotchi akai to arrive

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my sweets themed (?) Tamatomo lanyard and a loose Gotchigear Mametchi lanyard.

Yay, I was so happy when these came! Plus, they were in the same package, since I brought them on the same day from the same seller!!

WARNING: THESE ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF NENDOROID PETITES (I think... Never had one.)

If you don't know what they are, let's just say these two are SMALL. XD Not what I was expecting.

So cute! I have a lot of Tamagotchi Friends figures, but not Himespetchi and Kiraritchi. I wish I had them though! ;3;

To be honest, I was surprised by how big they were when I got them. XD I actually thought they would be smaller. o.o

I got my Sailor Neptune henshin rod, with the plastic red lipstick. It's so cute! Then the seller gifted me a new sailormoon pouch too. (When I had just decided to start looking for a new one) I love this seller... oh and Shaun the Sheep had a movie.

3uahf.jpg

Now thinking more about the pouch... prob ably perfect for my cureline. Whenever it shows up, hopefully just as fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my P1, my 2 waves of P's gashapon, used iD melody crown, used 15th anniversary iD L, 2 used iD station, and 2 used iD L. I am a happy girl ^.^

Just got my P's in the mail. First tamagotchi in 10+ years. I pulled off the case and flipped the gem paper / cut up the heart a little. Trying to maintain a little manliness while playing with it on the subway.

dqcAFFh.jpg

Got my doraemon tamagotchi I've always wanted one for my collection cant believe i found one for a good price $35

Latest posts

Back